For Organizational Career Seekers
This is the complete package for managing your job search effort. This program incorporates the career counseling, resume writing and interview prep components of Onboarding Gen Y’s offerings and adds a networking jumpstart and additional job search support to the process.
Network jumpstart – your network will be one of the most valuable tools you have whether looking for your first professional job or making your tenth career shift. We will help you start your professional network by providing introductions to valuable contacts as it makes sense to do so.
Additional job search support includes:
- How to foster and manage references
- How to approach career fairs
- Leveraging informational interviews
- Post interview and second interview guidance
- Thank you notes
- Multiple job offer decision support
- Salary negotiation
Organizational life not for you? Are you more the entrepreneurial type? Do you have a new business idea, but you’re not sure what to do next? Zero-to-One Jumpstart for Entrepreneurs can help.
We’ll guide you through the depth and breadth necessary to create a business plan that can then be presented to venture capital firms, angel investors, potential business partners etc.
Our work together will include:
- A thorough concept and feasibility discussion
- Definition of the objectives, goals, strategies and tactics of your concept
- An understanding of what business problem your idea solves
- A look at your potential clients, customers, participants etc.
- Assistance in sizing the market and viewing the competitive landscape
- A discussion around assumptions and risks
- Budget and schedule creation